Re: libltdl and make dist

From: Ralf Wildenhues
Subject: Re: libltdl and make dist
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 10:00:03 +0200

Hi Thomas,

* Thomas Degris wrote on Tue, Apr 19, 2005 at 04:24:33PM CEST:

> I use automake, libtool and libltdl and when I try make dist in my
> project, I have the following error in the libltdl directory:
> make[1]: Entering directory `/local/home/degris/src/satom/satom/libltdl'
> make[1]: *** No rule to make target `../libtool.m4', needed by
> `distdir'.  Stop.
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/local/home/degris/src/satom/satom/libltdl'
> make: *** [distdir] Error 1
>
> Any hint ?

Which exact versions of the autotools do you use?  If they are recent:
would it be possible for you to provide a small test case, say a
stripped down configure.ac, Makefile.am and a set of commands to
reproduce the above failure?  Which system do you do this on?

Did you change any files in the libltdl/ directory?

Regards,