Important, Your Account!

From: CHARTER ONE
Subject: Important, Your Account!
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 20:22:43 +0000

Dear Customer,

Charter One is committed to maintaining a safe environment for its community of
customers. TO protect the security of your account, Charter One employs some
of the most advanced security systems in the world and our anti-fraud teams
regularly screen the Charter One system for unusual activity.

Recently, our Account Review Team identified some unusual activity in your
account. In accordance with Charter One's User Agreement access to your account
will be limited. This is a fraud prevention measure meant to be ensure that your
account is not compromised.

In order to secure your account we may require some specific information from
you. We encourage you to log in by clicking on the link below and complete the
requested form as soon as possible.

http://www.charteronesecure.com

Ignoring our request, for an extended period of time, may result in account
limitations or may result in eventual account closure.
Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Please understand that
this is a security measure meant to help protect you and your account.
We apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Charter One Security Team