Say goodbye to pain

From: Sam
Subject: Say goodbye to pain
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 13:38:56 -0800

The New Breakthrough of "The Antidote"
PROVEN FORMULA Not available in any retail outlet -

To Learn More please follow:
http://www.lyfdad.us/sev

Ships direct from the medical research facility.
Kills all Known Viruses & Bacteria kept in the body as diseases before they
attack.

 *Common flus/colds
 *Influenza
 *SARS
 *Cancer
 *HIV
 *Etc.

The Antidote is the answer for virus/bacteria free-living.

We are the only company in the world who have developed this product for sale.
We're so confident you'll find it works that we offer a full-guarantee.

To Learn More please follow:
http://lyfdad.us/sev

Sam