Really WWorks Very Good

From: Mave Larson
Subject: Really WWorks Very Good
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 23:51:02 -0500

Hello, Welcome to PiIlsOnIine Sto navelcord re

We are pleased to introduce ourselves as one of the leading online pharma hemispheric ceuticaI shops.

V protoplasm l R beacon A discreditable lA carryall Ll
A invigorative G  C LI noxiousness S VA U turnip M  and many other.

- Save over 70 nevertheless %
- TotaI confidentiaIit ischemia y
- Worl entourage dwide SHlPPlNG
- Over 5 million customers in 150 antenna countries

We do all we can to keep our customers fully satisfied wi adjective th our services!