Re: TODO for 2.x

From: Gary V. Vaughan
Subject: Re: TODO for 2.x
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 17:05:22 +0100

Ralf Wildenhues wrote:
* Gary V. Vaughan wrote on Mon, Aug 22, 2005 at 10:00:50PM CEST:

Is there a public record of these?  TODO file?  Search string for the
list archives?  next mail in this thread? ;-)

The following is not very well ordered, not very well cross-referenced,
has nonempty overlap with the in-tree TODO file (sorry), is not complete
(complain!), and some items served mainly as reminders for me so far.
I might add some URLs and replace the MsgIDs if you put this in an
editable format.  Most applies to branch-2-0/HEAD or all branches.
branch-1-5 only issues are denoted as such.

Cool!  Thanks Ralf! :-D

(Alternatively: Gary, how about a publicly editable version of this?)

Like this?  http://tkd.kicks-ass.net/WebWiki/GnuLibtoolProject/RoadMap

If I've set things up properly, you will need to click the Login link
at the top of that page, and create yourself a homepage before you will
be allowed to edit anything.

Ofcourse, you could have done this yourself... everything under WebWiki
is just a regular wiki now :-)

Cheers,
        Gary.
--