RE: libltdl examples

From: Eric Lemings
Subject: RE: libltdl examples
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 13:09:03 -0700

What I'm really looking for is a good example of a package written in
C++ that uses libltdl to load libraries at run-time.  How they do it,
problems to watch out for, etc.

To get around the problems you mention, I'm declaring exported symbols
in my C++ code with C linkage and I don't have any variables (so far)
in my dlopened libraries that require static initialization.

Eric.