Re: [png-mng-implement] -version-number and BeOS

From: Christian Biesinger
Subject: Re: [png-mng-implement] -version-number and BeOS
Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 00:11:53 +0200

Nicolas Mendoza wrote:
I've seem to have run into a similar problem, what _is_ really the problem?

Like I wrote in my original mail on the problem... the problem seems to be that a version type of none is not correctly handled:

But, the code in ltmain.sh around line 3236 does not handle a value of none. Only for the specific list of cases does it assign a value to current, age and revision.

But the check later, in line 3261, expects current to be initialized to a number, and shows an error if it's empty.
(quoting http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnu.libtool.general/7325)