Re: with_gcc using PGI compilers windows

From: Christopher Hulbert
Subject: Re: with_gcc using PGI compilers windows
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 08:59:17 -0400

On 6/13/06, Christopher Hulbert <address@hidden> wrote:

[snip]

Also, I had sent a patch in a while ago about making DLL's with the
PGI compilers (-Mmakedll flag) that I guess never made it in.  I
remember having problems running the tests.  I guess at some point
I'll try to rerun that to get that fixed.

Ignore that.  I was picking up the older libtool m4 macros.  The newer
ones do indeed use -Mmakedll. PGI compilers with autotools are looking
promising despite the lib renaming.