RE: Libtool HEAD testsuite

From: Duft Markus
Subject: RE: Libtool HEAD testsuite
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 17:28:41 +0100

Hi again!

Sorry, i must correct myself. $EXEEXT *is* used *sometimes* and as far
as my situation is concerned, completely in the wrong places...

I made the func_exec type of functions intelligent enough to recognize
an exe with or without extension...

For example tagdemo does this:
func_require "tagdemo-make" "tests/tagdemo/tagdemo$EXEEXT"

Which fails (of course) because the tests/tagdemo/tagdemo (without
extension) is the wrapper around tests/tagdemo/.libs/tagdemo.exe ....

I don't claim to have found a solution for this, but at least for now,
and for me i got a workaround....
I think there is some work to be done here.... ;o)

Cheers, Markus