Re: libtool dll creation (mingw32 undefined symbols)

From: richard
Subject: Re: libtool dll creation (mingw32 undefined symbols)
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 21:42:18 +0200

(resend, because i forgot to CC the list)
Typo: -no-undefined (just one leading hyphen).

thanks a lot Ralf, this was the only error. the dll compiles and i get a
running .exe in ./libs (tested with wine and winXP). hurray.
Actually i thought long parameters are supposed to start with "--" or at
least there should be an error about a undefined command line switch.
Look at the mdemo test sources, that's a test that uses libltdl.  Is
that a little better?

Oh great, I will look into this.
AC_C_CONST
FWIW, I don't think you need AC_C_CONST nowadays.
I think this one got added out of panic and frustration - i will remove it.
Thanks again,
Richard