lt_dlforeachfile

From: Reuben Thomas
Subject: lt_dlforeachfile
Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 00:50:46 +0100 (BST)

I'm a bit unclear on what I can expect about the filenames passed to the callback. I'm using libtool 1.5.22 and whatever libltdtl that comes with, and have found that it seems to pass basenames, suitable for use with lt_dlopenext, but the documentation is unclear on whether I can rely on this behaviour; it seems quite sensible, since each module in a directory typically comes in static and dynamic flavours and a bunch of links, and I wouldn't want to get passed every single filename.

Either way, the documentation could use some clarification on this point, unless I've misread it.

--
http://rrt.sc3d.org/ | certain, a.  insufficiently analysed