hwcap 0 nosegneg in FC6 ld.so.cache

From: Peter O'Gorman
Subject: hwcap 0 nosegneg in FC6 ld.so.cache
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 22:14:19 -0500

I was just about to release 1.5.24, when I noticed this in configure's
output:

checking for the default library search path... /lib /usr/lib hwcap 0
nosegneg hwcap 0 nosegneg /usr/lib/mysql /usr/lib/qt-3.3/lib

Looks like we need to deal with that. For an explanation, see:
http://lkml.org/lkml/2007/4/24/3 ... in the generated libtool, I see
this:

# Run-time system search path for libraries
sys_lib_dlsearch_path_spec="/lib /usr/lib hwcap 0 nosegneg hwcap 0
nosegneg /usr/lib/mysql /usr/lib/qt-3.3/lib "

We could "fix" it by ignoring the hwcap lines, or only taking lines that
start with a '/', but that does not seem like a good fix to me. Any
other good ideas?

Peter