Re: libltdl convenience missing make targets

From: Benoit SIGOURE
Subject: Re: libltdl convenience missing make targets
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 09:40:50 +0200

On Aug 23, 2007, at 6:07 AM, Philip Kovacs wrote:

My autogen.sh looks like this:

echo Running $ACLOCAL ... && $ACLOCAL -I m4
echo Running $LIBTOOLIZE --ltdl --force --copy ... && $LIBTOOLIZE -- ltdl --force --copy
echo Running $AUTOHEADER ... && $AUTOHEADER
echo Running $AUTOMAKE --add-missing --copy --gnu ... && $AUTOMAKE --add-missing --copy --gnu
echo Running $AUTOCONF ... && $AUTOCONF

That's nothing to do with your problem but... why don't you use autoreconf --force --verbose --install instead of manually calling all these tools?

AM_DISABLE_STATIC

Ghee, I didn't know we could call this macro with AM_*.

AM_PROG_LIBTOOL

For this one however, the manual says this name is deprecated, you should use AC_PROG_LIBTOOL instead.

Benoit Sigoure aka Tsuna
EPITA Research and Development Laboratory