RE: Relinking issue

From: Duft Markus
Subject: RE: Relinking issue
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 08:58:21 +0200

Ralf Wildenhues <mailto:address@hidden> wrote:
> Hello Markus,
>
> * Duft Markus wrote on Tue, Oct 09, 2007 at 09:25:15AM CEST:
>>
>> Regarding CVS HEAD: since this is all for production use on many,
>> many platforms, i can't upgrade (it's simply not my decision). Is
>> HEAD somewhat stable anyway? I noticed that binutils 2.18 use 2.1a,
>> and - arg - we can't build binutils on HP anymore as i heard from a
>> colleague.
>
> Can you point to a bug report for this?  If no, it would already help
> to know which exact system this was on (i.e., output of config.guess
> and of `./libtool --config') and how configure was invoked.  Bugs
> won't get fixed if they are not reported.
>
> Thanks,
> Ralf

Hi!

Of course my colleague will report the issue (as he always does ;o)),
but first he wants to run the test-suite to reproduce things, since he
noticed the problems only inside binutils.

You will hear of him (haubi) ;o)

Cheers, Markus

--
17.-19. Oktober 2007
Salomon Automation am 24. Deutschen Logistik-Kongress der BVL, Berlin; Stand

14. November 2007
Salomon Automation an der LogIT Retail im Leopoldsmuseum in Wien

Salomon Automation GmbH - Friesachstrasse 15 - A-8114 Friesach bei Graz
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Friesach bei Graz
UID-NR:ATU28654300 - Firmenbuchnummer: 49324 K
Firmenbuchgericht: Landesgericht fur Zivilrechtssachen Graz