Re: MinGW/Cygwin wrapper bug

From: Bob Friesenhahn
Subject: Re: MinGW/Cygwin wrapper bug
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 16:24:58 -0600 (CST)

On Tue, 4 Dec 2007, Ralf Wildenhues wrote:

But I won't write a fix before I get the answer to the question whether
the test I just wrote exposes the bug.  Answer that please.  And include
the Libtool version you have used.  Thanks.

It could be a long wait since I don't know how to use/validate the scrap of code you posted.

The libtool I am using at this moment identifies itself as

ltmain.sh (GNU libtool 1.2494 2007/07/23 17:46:27) 2.1a

Bob
Bob Friesenhahn