git mirror of Libtool CVS repo

From: Ralf Wildenhues
Subject: git mirror of Libtool CVS repo
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 14:49:44 +0100

Hello libtool list readers,

Jim Meyering has been kind enough to set up a read-only git mirror of
the Libtool CVS repo at
<http://git.sv.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=libtool.git;a=summary>.

We expect to be switching toward git as primary hosting for the Libtool
code sometime soon, but probably not before 2.2.2.  We encourage you to
try out the git repo, report any issues, conversion bugs, suggestions.
For those of you with write access, please check that your attributions
(name and email addresses) match your expectations.

At this time, we do not guarantee that the git tree will not be rewound.
We may do that in order to fix issues; Watch out for notifications on
this list or libtool-patches.

Cheers, and thanks Jim!