Re: supportof the cegcc compiler

From: Vincent Torri
Subject: Re: supportof the cegcc compiler
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 22:13:53 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 14 Mar 2008, Bob Friesenhahn wrote:

On Fri, 14 Mar 2008, Vincent Torri wrote:

it's not my patch but here is what I've found:

http://lists.pld-linux.org/mailman/pipermail/pld-cvs-commit/Week-of-Mon-20070226/144657.html

and it's not in the libtool patch list. Should all patches be sent there ?

It seems that most of this patch is just adding cegcc* to existing case statements.

Do you think that the patch looks good ? I'm porting more and more libs, and creating the dll by hand is quite bothering. So i'm planning to works a bit on how to support cegcc in libtool. The problem is that, for me, libtool is some kind of black voodoo magic. So i don't know if it is reasonnable or not (i didn't write that patch)

thank you

Vincent