Re: Using libltdl with the Microsoft compiler

From: Ralf Wildenhues
Subject: Re: Using libltdl with the Microsoft compiler
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 09:52:42 +0200

Hi Braden,

* Braden McDaniel wrote on Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 09:37:59AM CEST:
> I've built libltdl with the Microsoft compiler and I'm trying to use it
> to load a DLL.

without having looked at this at all (and not sure whether I can):
please give us rope so this can be reproduced: are you using MinGW,
or Cygwin, or Interix, do you use a compiler wrapper like cccl, or
one of the other ones, which libltdl version, and how did you configure
it?  Probably its config.log (please gzip) would be helpful, too.

Thanks,