Re: Libtool cross compiling issue : 1.5.26 vs 2.2.4

From: Erik de Castro Lopo
Subject: Re: Libtool cross compiling issue : 1.5.26 vs 2.2.4
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 20:30:29 +1100

Erik de Castro Lopo wrote:

> While trying to track down the cause of all this, I realised that
> one big difference was that Hardy uses libtool 1.5.26 while Intrepid
> uses version 2.2.4.

I just tried libtool 2.2.6a and that works fine.

Now to see if I can get this fixed in Ubuntu.

Erik
Erik de Castro Lopo
"OS X is great that way.  I put a copy of OS X on my coffee table,
and it hasn't been hacked yet. Yes, I am using it as a server. I
serve several meals on it every week." -- Anthony Minkoff