Help using libtool with another dynamic linker [newbie]

From: Rafael Schleetz Benvenuti
Subject: Help using libtool with another dynamic linker [newbie]
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 17:18:51 -0200

Hi,

Sorry if i am posting this in the wrong mailing list, but i cannot really track the problem.

I am trying to build gmp-4.2.2 using a different dynamic loader.

The gmp package uses a ltmain.sh script to generate the libtool script.
What I need is gmp libs linked against /toolchain/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2
I started exporting CC="gcc -Wl,--dynamic-linker,/toolchain/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2" but the libs were linked against /lib64/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2
Even exporting LDFLAGS="-Wl,--dynamic-linker,/toolchain/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2" don't seem to work.
I edited the ltmain.sh with no success.
I cannot find LD and LDFLAGS inside Makefile.am, so can libtool receive the parameters?
Is there a way to build gnu mp linked against a different dynamic loader?

Regards,
Rafael