Re: problem when cross compiling with mingw32ce

From: Vincent Torri
Subject: Re: problem when cross compiling with mingw32ce
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 20:54:20 +0100 (CET)

On Sat, 6 Dec 2008, Roumen Petrov wrote:

You environment lack emulator, or winepath isn't in PATH.

WHY do I need an emulator ? I don't care about that. I just want my executables being installed (copied) in the prefix/bin directory I passed when I exec 'make install'. That's all. WHY does libtool does not want to do so ? Is there a way to forbid libtool executing that wrapper ? like -do-not-exec-the-stupid-wrapper

Vincent Torri