Re: failure during build - Tpo file not found

From: Ralf Wildenhues
Subject: Re: failure during build - Tpo file not found
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 07:58:39 +0200

Hello Jared,

* Jared Nance wrote on Fri, May 15, 2009 at 06:04:46AM CEST:
> Sorry if this is an obvious or previously answered problem, but I am
> having trouble building a library using automake and I am stuck trying
> to resolve it.

I am not sure about the actual cause for the error yet, but your
configure outputs show that you're building on Darwin and you run into
the *.dSYM file issues.  Can you upgrade your tree to the latest stable
versions of Autoconf and Automake, 2.63 and 1.10.2 respectively, and
retry the build in a fresh build directory tree?

Thanks,