documetation on Linux -> Windows cross (libtool + stuff) needed/offered

From: Sergei Steshenko
Subject: documetation on Linux -> Windows cross (libtool + stuff) needed/offered
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 21:07:07 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

it took from me some effort to understand what exactly needs to be done in
order to use 'libtool' in Linux for Windows cross compilation and cross
linking.

Web search + 'libtool' documentation gave some hints, but they were not,
especially clear since I have never manually used 'libtool' before and
since cross-work is trickier than direct one anyway.

So, if anyone is interested, I can offer small sample code and a list of
steps I performed in order to make this whole process work.

If, however, such step by step examples already exist, please point me
to them and, if the chapter/link with them is not yet in the documentation,
please put the info into documentation.

Regards,
  Sergei.