Re: Trouble upgrading to 2.2.6a

From: Bob Friesenhahn
Subject: Re: Trouble upgrading to 2.2.6a
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 12:26:27 -0500 (CDT)

On Mon, 7 Sep 2009, Alberto Luaces wrote:

I have recently updated my system, so now I have new versions of the
Autotools:

autoconf 2.64-2
automake 1:1.11-1
libtool 2.2.6a-4

Since you did not specify, I assume that your system runs the Plan 9 operating system?

I have searched on the web and it seems that the problem is a mismatch with
the libtool templates. However, I haven't been able to find any outdated
template on my system:

The outdated templates or files may be in your source tree.

Bob
--
Bob Friesenhahn