Re: dynamically linking one of mysq, postgresql or sqlite3

From: Bob Friesenhahn
Subject: Re: dynamically linking one of mysq, postgresql or sqlite3
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 17:59:00 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 15 Sep 2009, santilistas wrote:

It seems to me that the value 0x92753d0 for the connection created by
the library is suspicious. Can it be the reason for my segfault?

I think that you should do your own debugging. It is easy enough to verify if the returned pointers are correct.

Assuming that C++ modules are initialized correctly on your system (not always the case), it seems that your approach should be a good one.

Bob
--
Bob Friesenhahn