Re: One year since last libtool release

From: Bob Friesenhahn
Subject: Re: One year since last libtool release
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 22:11:22 -0500 (CDT)

On Fri, 18 Sep 2009, Gary V. Vaughan wrote:

Howdy Ralf, Bob,

Was that a tumbleweed?

It seems that you have been out west ...

Well, since no-one else seems to want the job, I'll delurk and roll a prerelease as soon as you'd like.

From which continent (or island)?

While I have been following all of the libtool mails (the best that I can) it is not clear what condition libtool is actually in. It seems time for a concerted effort to test libtool on the many targets to see if anything got busted.

Bob
--
Bob Friesenhahn