Re: Preloading without .la

From: Pierre Ossman
Subject: Re: Preloading without .la
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 10:57:23 +0100

Let's give this another go. I've included a patch against master this
time.

For a reminder, the problem is that libltdl mangles library names for
the preload table, but libtool does not, resulting it being impossible
to look up things.

Also, some programs expect the library names in the preload table to be
unmangled so we need to change libltdl to stop doing that.

Rgds
--
Pierre Ossman            OpenSource-based Thin Client Technology
System Developer         Telephone: +46-13-21 46 00