Re: z/OS

From: Alon Bar-Lev
Subject: Re: z/OS
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 07:47:07 +0300

Sure,
I do anything to help.

However, I am missing some details on the z/OS linkage process, even
without libtool I could not find a proper way to create a shared
object (or dll which is the right name at this platform).
If nobody ported libtool to this platform, I will try to figure out
how to do this by-hand first.

Thanks!
Alon.