Anything remaining to hold up the August release I promised?

From: Gary V. Vaughan
Subject: Anything remaining to hold up the August release I promised?
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 03:00:20 +0700

Unless there are any unmerged patches or unresolved issues to bring to my
attention, I'll make a new libtool release from the HEAD of master branch this
coming weekend (September 5th).

Without a convincing argument as to why it should be otherwise, I plan to
number this release as 2.4.0 to help make early adopters aware that the flurry
of patches from the last few weeks, has introduced a much larger than
patch-only micro release number increment would indicate.

Gary V. Vaughan (address@hidden)