Re: Anything remaining to hold up the August release I promised?

From: Ralf Wildenhues
Subject: Re: Anything remaining to hold up the August release I promised?
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 22:09:17 +0200

Hello Gary,

* Gary V. Vaughan wrote on Wed, Sep 01, 2010 at 10:00:20PM CEST:
> Unless there are any unmerged patches or unresolved issues to bring to
> my attention, I'll make a new libtool release from the HEAD of master
> branch this coming weekend (September 5th).

I haven't pushed the new small LTO patch series yet.  The 72 hours are
over.  Anybody want to review (or reject) it before I push?

I still see about a dozen bugs in the testing that I have done, but
probably only have time for whatever I can manage to fix tonight.
http://autobuild.josefsson.org/libtool/