Re: 2.4 Release in 24hrs

From: Bob Friesenhahn
Subject: Re: 2.4 Release in 24hrs
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 12:53:15 -0500 (CDT)

On Mon, 20 Sep 2010, Ralf Wildenhues wrote:

I'd really appreciate if you guys could send build logs to the autobuild
server as I've been doing lately, much more than just posting
non-verbose results on the list here.

You don't need to have autobuild installed.  When Eric installs
autobuild.m4 you don't need to do anything else.

No autobuild.m4 here. Only heard mention of it in the past couple of days. I don't know what it is.

 $sanitize logfile
 mail libtool_autobuild.josefsson.org < logfile

Most systems I test on have no email access. Certainly I would not trust a Windows PC dedicated to testing with the ability to send email.

Shouldn't there be a username component to that email address?

Bob
--
Bob Friesenhahn