Re: 2.4 Release in 24hrs

From: Ralf Wildenhues
Subject: Re: 2.4 Release in 24hrs
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 22:44:37 +0200

Hi Gary,

* Gary V. Vaughan wrote on Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 02:17:34AM CEST:
> On Sep 20, 2010, at 3:18 AM, Ralf Wildenhues <address@hidden> wrote:
> > * Gary V. Vaughan wrote on Sun, Sep 19, 2010 at 01:20:17PM CEST:

> >> Sure.  Please ping me when you're ready, since I sometimes lag by a
> >> week or more on mailing list posts depending on other demands on my
> >> time.

I'm ready, in the sense that I think
<http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnu.libtool.bugs/5886/focus=7559>
fixes this issue, passes tests for me, needs feedback and approval,
and that otherwise, the only pending regression is:
<http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnu.libtool.patches/10713/focus=10740>