Re: Fwd: http://www.gnu.org/software/libtool/future.html is outdated

From: Peter O'Gorman
Subject: Re: Fwd: http://www.gnu.org/software/libtool/future.html is outdated
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 10:41:35 -0600

Hi Max,

Thanks, I did as you suggested and removed future.html.

Peter

On 12/21/2011 10:30 AM, Max Horn wrote:
Hi Peter,

I tried two times now to send the following email to address@hidden, but the address seems to be
dead and not accepting any delivery; after several days, each with a "timeout, trying
again", I finally got a "retry timeout exceeded".

Anyway, since I know that you are (were?) involved with libtool development, I
thought you might know a different way to deliver the message below to whoever
it might be suitable for :).

Cheers,
Max

Anfang der weitergeleiteten E-Mail: