Re: libtool automake android pthread

From: Bob Friesenhahn
Subject: Re: libtool automake android pthread
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 14:44:46 -0500 (CDT)

And that is certainly an option although a highly intrusive one which for many
projects is not necessary.

I mean we have many different GNU toolchain projects that work on many
different platforms from a single codebase.
Libtool makes adjustments for other types of platforms.  And this is just
another type of platform adjustment.

Libtool does not make this sort of adjustment. Libtool does what it is told to do. Sometimes libtool does more than it is told to do, but rarely less.

Bob
--
Bob Friesenhahn