multiple inclusion of file

From: Gray, Steve, Wipro
Subject: multiple inclusion of file
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 12:13:21 -0400

Hello, I am in the process of trying to install the PCRE library.  I run the configure command with the various options, and I then run the make command, and this is when I get the error, “warning: file /usr/sfw/lib/libstdc++.so: attempted multiple inclusion of file”.  I am on a Solaris 10 operating system.  Have you seen this error message?  Is there something that I can do to get past this so that I can get the PCRE library installed?  How do I solve this?  If you have had this question asked before, I apologize for asking again, but I am at my rope’s end trying to get past this. I am new to PCRE, so if my questions seem irrelevant or pointless, I apologize.  I just need to get started. If you would like me to send you my configure options, I can do that, or any other information that you need from me, I’ll be glad to provide.

Thanks