RE: multiple inclusion of file

From: Gray, Steve, Wipro
Subject: RE: multiple inclusion of file
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 15:41:03 -0400

Bob,

I was expecting some type of a completion message at the end of the make
command.  I did not image that this was the end of the make command and that I
could continue.  I never tried to continue.  Now that you told me that is just
a warning and not an error, I proceeded to run the "make check" command and it
came back with "1 of 6 tests failed".  I continued with the "make install" and
it completed without any errors.  I don't know if I should be concerned with
the "1 of 6 tests failed" after the "make check" command.  The 1 test that
failed was "./RunTest: syntax error at line 138: `(' unexpected FAIL: RunTest".
 All the other tests said "passed".  Should I be concerned about the 1 test
that did not pass?  I did save the output to a file.
I had no way of knowing that the "multiple inclusion of file" message was just
that, a message and not an error.  Like I said I was looking for some type of
completion message, like the one that I got after I installed the "openssl"
package. Anyway, thanks for your quick response. I am going to try and
configure my "nginx webserver" now that I think I got the PCRE library
installed.  Wish me luck.

Thanks a lot