Re: no .pc file

From: Yaroslav Bulatov
Subject: Re: no .pc file
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 22:05:10 -0700

I see. I needed it because a package management system was using
pkg-config to check if libtool was available, and refusing to proceed
because .pc file was missing.

I got around it by supplying my own pc file.it . In case someone else
runs into this problem -- here's the file I used

# Copyright 2012 Google Inc. All Rights Reserved.
#
# pkgconfig data file generated by googlify.sh (http://go/googlify).

prefix=/usr/local/google/home/yaroslavvb/third_party/15_2/x86_64/libtool
exec_prefix=${prefix}
libdir=${exec_prefix}/lib
includedir=${prefix}/include

Name: libtool