Re: lazy symbol binding failed - on MacOSX 10.7 and 10.8

From: Satz Klauer
Subject: Re: lazy symbol binding failed - on MacOSX 10.7 and 10.8
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 07:03:46 +0100

It is not a libtool-specific thingy, you have to use these linking options:

-Wl,-whole-archive -lyourlib.a -lyourlib2.a -Wl,-no-whole-archive

This includes your static libraries libyourlib1.a and libyourlib2.a
into the shared library. Please do not forget the
"-Wl,-no-whole-archive" at the end to encapsulyte the libraries you
wan to link this way.