Re: git commit forces bootstrap

From: Gary V. Vaughan
Subject: Re: git commit forces bootstrap
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 16:37:05 +1300

On Dec 9, 2013, at 11:52 AM, Peter Rosin <address@hidden> wrote:
> ok to push?

Just to reiterate: I found the barrier for contributing to libtool had
become insanely high in years past, to the point where even I found it
hard to motivate myself to push the smallest of straight forward patches
through...

Nowadays: git makes it very easy to fix up an error after the fact, and
I want to knock down the barrier, so if you have made a good effort to
test your patches, and you have a commit bit, just go ahead and push...
unless you are worried your patch is not right conceptually or something.

Gary V. Vaughan (gary AT gnu DOT org)