Re: Trying to get libtool not to add -rpath, since libs are only in a st

From: Filipe Brandenburger
Subject: Re: Trying to get libtool not to add -rpath, since libs are only in a staging directory
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 21:17:17 -0700

Friendly ping?

+cc the libtool maintainers according to http://www.gnu.org/software/libtool/

If this is indeed a bug, I'd be willing to invest some time in trying
to fix it, but I'd need some pointers on what would be the proper way
to fix it...

I really think libtool should be creating a wrapper script and not a
binary with an rpath pointing to the stage directory, am I wrong?

Cheers,
Filipe