[sr #108637] libtool adds -rpath to staging directory

From: anonymous
Subject: [sr #108637] libtool adds -rpath to staging directory
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 04:20:20 +0000

Follow-up Comment #1, sr #108637 (project libtool):

Small correction, step #4 should read "Build dbus".

If someone could confirm this is indeed a bug and whether there's a good
workaround for it that would be great.

Thinking about it, my impression is that bintest should actually be a wrapper
shell script with the actual binary under .libs/bintest and make install
should possibly relink it without the rpath to the staging directory...

I'd be happy to contribute code, but I'd need some pointers on where the issue
is and what would be an acceptable way to fix this.

Thanks!
Filipe

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?108637>

  Message sent via/by Savannah