Re: lt_dlopen no return

From: Orc Erc
Subject: Re: lt_dlopen no return
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 12:42:08 +0200

Thank you very much.

I realize that it is sticking while i was debugging it. When i run the release version of my project from command line there is no problem; it loads the shared object.

But i have to debug my project. I am using Eclipse, i think i have to change some configuration. Do you have any suggestion?

Thanks a lot
Orcun