Patch for FreeBSD

From: GLG
Subject: Patch for FreeBSD
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 14:55:22 -0400

Hello Libtool List,

I am new here. I have Libtool 2.4.6 installed on a FreeBSD 10 machine.
However, I am experiencing issues with mod_perl2 installation to support
Apache22/Perl5. I am being led to believe that versions of Libtool need to
be patched on FreeBSD 10, because they may incorrectly identify it as
FreeBSD 1.x, and that can be the source of my problems.

My question is: Does the above apply to Libtool 2.4.6, or is the FreeBSD
version issue corrected already? If not, how can I patch Libtool to correct
this problem?

Thank you,
GLG

 * * Interactive Multimedia - Internet Management * *
  * * Virtual Reality  -  Application Programming  * *
   * 3D Net Productions 3dnetproductions.com *