Libtool error for 64 bit compilation

From: irshadahmed desai
Subject: Libtool error for 64 bit compilation
Date: Wed, 2 May 2018 22:04:25 +0530

Hi,

I am working on 32 to 64 bit migration/porting of code. i was facing below libtool errors. could you please help me out is there any thing i need to upgrade 64 bit tool chain specific libtool to resolve below errors. i did not faced any errors while compiling with 32 bit.

../libtool: line 323: s,^.*/,,g: No such file or directory
../libtool: line 658: -e: command not found
../libtool: line 952: -e: command not found

--

Thanks & Regards,
Irshad