Re: Glissando intervoices

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Glissando intervoices
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2023 20:57:16 +1000

My thoughts exactly, for musical reasons. The lower is not a gliss in my opinion, but a voice follower. And I agree with Jean regarding the top one also. I think that's also an indicator of voice leading. But musicians can follow this sort of score without help. I'd leave them out. Ant way, just see the NR re voice follower if you want.

Andrew