Re: Non-local page-break oddities

From: Joel C. Salomon
Subject: Re: Non-local page-break oddities
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2023 11:41:05 -0400

On 4/25/23 01:41, William Rehwinkel wrote:

I think that using multiple bookparts is a perfect strategy for this document based on this example, in which each score should nicely start on a new page.

Without any minimal examples, it is hard to determine what exactly is causing the bad page-breaking results, maybe you are using the optimal-page-turn algorithm for example.

Thanks for reminding me about the various page break algorithms.   I’d found that when I last had a chance to work on this project, but had not made a note for myself before putting the work away.