linphone-users

[Linphone-users] Unable to Activate Account

From: Kevin Collins
Subject: [Linphone-users] Unable to Activate Account
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2024 18:18:53 +0000 (UTC)

I installed the Linphone MacOS app on Friday and created an account. I haven't received the activation email, so today I created another account on a different email domain. I haven't received the email for that one either. I checked the junk/spam folders for both accounts.

Is anyone else having this problem? Any suggestions for how to move forward?

Thanks in advance,
Kevin