linphone-users

Re: [Linphone-users] Video preview will crash Linphone

From: Elisa Nectoux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Video preview will crash Linphone
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2024 14:01:54 +0200

Hi IB,

Thanks for your interest in Linphone.
I have just tested this feature with Linphone latest version (5.2.X) and it’s working well on my side.
I don’t have an Opensuse environment though, so I cannot verify with your platform. But would you mind please trying with Linphone version 5.2.4?
If you are still experiencing the issue with our latest version, I’ll be happy to have your logs checked. Can you please tell me if you are using Linphone with a sip.linphone.org account, or with an account provided by a third party VoIP provider?

Best regards,

Elisa NECTOUX
Sales & Marketing Manager

Belledonne Communications, the company behind the Linphone project | Discover our solutions in 3 minutes!