logo-tasks

[Logo-tasks] Re: reedpip = indoor

From: Linford Solley
Subject: [Logo-tasks] Re: reedpip = indoor
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 15:45:42 +0100

front bulkhead. Lots of stars. They rotated and the bulk of
Is that your title or your name? I asked.
Wait! He started this thing. There has to be a reason for it.
iceberg smiles on his lips.
act. Not what I would call sincerely law-abiding.
worked up a cover story. It goes this way, something close to the
But as you are now aware there is a complete ban on information being
Smelly, look-fedha-and all for you. All yours.
What million?
Horse-but no rider, I said.
Sergeant, I got someone, he burbled into the microphone on his
it I will be happy to show you how it works.