masterlibre-list

[Masterlibre-list] Propuesta de reunion

From: Jesus M Gonzalez-Barahona
Subject: [Masterlibre-list] Propuesta de reunion
Date: 26 Oct 2003 19:29:23 +0100

Hi all,

Jaime is comming to Madrid on Thursday. So I suggest having a meeting
about the libre software master on Thursday morning, at URJC in
Móstoles. We can meet at my room (109, Edificio Departamental II, Campus
de Móstoles, Universidad Rey Juan Carlos metro station). We could meet
from 10:00 to 13:00 (Jaime and me are having another meeting on the
evening, probably starting at about 14:30). I will send a proposed list
of topics for the meeting as soon as possible.

Francois, I know it will be difficult for you to come with such a short
notice, but I assumed, after your last message, that you couldn't come
anyway. Please, tell me otherwise. If you think somebody from EINSTB
woudl be interested in joining us at these meetings, please, let me
know.

Saludos,

        Jesus.

PS: I'm CCing all of you since I'm not sure who is in this list and who
is not, and right now I cannot check.

--
Contribute to keep Europe free of software patents!
-----